ETX12A Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
To provide maximum cranking power at
EarthX ETX series of starter batteries are the most innovative and technology advanced batteries on the market! EarthX has an exclusivefully integrated battery management system (BMS) to protect the cells so you will have a premium performance battery and better longevity!
- Over discharge protection#1 killer of all batteries and other brands do not protect against this and void
- Over charge protectionOther brands do not protect against this and void the warranty
- Built in cell balancing technologyOther brands must use a special balancing charger in order to level the
charge of each cell. Your vehicle is what charges the battery most of the time, if you do not have built in cell balancing technology,
how is your battery balanced while using it?
- Short circuit protection
Up to 1,000 amps (Other brands void the warranty if you short the battery
- Excessive cranking protectionLithium technology is different than a lead acid battery and needs to be protected
- 2 year full coverage warrantyNot a prorated warranty that offers you the replacement at a discounted rate
ifthey don’t void the warranty
- Unique and exclusive designCustom design with the terminals down the center and most models come with solid
brass terminal adapters for extremely easy installation. You can choose an OEM fit or a compact fit
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA
Why choose an EarthX lithium battery? SPEE D
S= SPEEDY CHARGING- EarthX ETX batteries will charge 2-3X faster than a lead acid battery.
P= POWERFUL and LONG LASTING- EarthX ETX batteries crank your engine over easily and will improve your starting performance as
their nominal voltage is 13.3V compared to a lead acid which is only 12.6V. Also EarthX ETX batteries life span is much longer than a lead
acid battery and can last years longer!
E= EXTREMELY LIGHT WEIGHT- EarthX ETX batteries are up to 80 percent lighter than their lead acid equivalents. Lighter weight
= better performance! This saves an average of 2-3 lbs. for dirt bikes, 6-8 lbs. for street bikes and 10-20 lbs. for touring and cruiser bikes.
E= ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY- EarthX ETX batteries are environmentally and user friendly. Nonhazardous, nontoxic, nonpoisonous.
Will not sulfate, will not corrode, will not freeze, will not boil over, will never need water added and will not spill acid EVER!
D= DISCHARGE RATE- EarthX ETX batteries have a much slower discharge rate than a lead acid and the need to charge them is greatly
Scott-Bilt Racing Status